ETL9.2: TL_TIME_DEVICE_EMPL_ATT_SYNC Not Triggered Correctly From Maintain Time Reporting Data pg.
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TL_TIME_DEVICE_EMPL_ATT_SYNC NOT TRIGGERED CORRECTLY FROM MAINTAIN TIME REPORTER DATA.
1. Activate the Batch publish rules for TIME_DEVICE_ATT_FULL_SYNC
2. Setup the Service Configuration.
3. Setup the Gateways for source and target nodes.
4. Setup the Node definitions for source and target nodes
5. Activate the Service Operation TIME_DEVICE_EMPL_ATT_SYNC
6. Activate the local routing (for Service Operation TIME_DEVICE_EMPL_ATT_SYNC) to check the message that is produced.
7. Add a new row for an Employee in the Maintain Time reporter Data, Change the status to ‘Inactive’ and Blank out the TCD Group and click on Save.
8. Validate the triggered message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms