Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with Candidate Gateway
When user logs in to candidate gateway using a non-base language, erroneous location description is shown for Job Openings.
1. Create a job opening with a particular location.
2. Make sure that there is a row of location data in LOCATION_LANG table with same effective date as the location used in the job opening.
3. Run Search Index processes for HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING and HC_HRS_JOB Posting (either full or incremental). (PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Index)
4. Log into Candidate Gateway and apply for the Job Opening.
5. Log out and log in again in a non-base language that has data for the Job Opening in LOCATION_LANG table.
6. Select the "My Job Applications" link (or "My Activity") and look at the "location" column in the list of job applications. Note that location description for the job opening is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms