GSS: Incorrect Business Title for Multiple Application Records
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Self Service page is not pulling the proper Manager title if the Manager has multiple Empl Rcd's. Empl Rcd 0 is the title that is pulled, ignoring other active records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Contingent Employee, then terminate them while keeping them in Empl Rcd = 0
2. Hire terminated employee into a manager position in Empl Rcd = 1
3. Add a person to report to the manager
4. Log in as the Manager
5. Click on My Team in Fluid
6. Note the title under the Managers name will be the job listed in Empl Rcd = 0 instead of the current Manager title.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms