Unable To View Approver Details In Supplier Contract Document Maintenance Page
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Details for an inactive document throws error.
1) Find a contract document that has completed the approval process and is in Approved or Executed status.
2) Click the Deactivate Document button to deactivate the document.
3) Go to Contract Entry and open the contract. Hit Maintain Document button.
4) Click on Approval Details link.
5) The following error is thrown:
No approval process of id is registered with the system. (18081,1046) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.OnExecute Name:InitById PCPC:8724 Statement:100
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:ApprovalManager Statement:7
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.ApprovalController.OnExecute Name:CreateApprovalMgr Statement:62
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.ApprovalController.OnExecute Name:SetApprovalMgr Statement:33
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.DocApprovalController.OnExecute Name:DisplayStatus Statement:222
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms