Unable To View Approver Details In Supplier Contract Document Maintenance Page
(Doc ID 2162833.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval Details for an inactive document throws error.
1) Find a contract document that has completed the approval process and is in Approved or Executed status.
2) Click the Deactivate Document button to deactivate the document.
3) Go to Contract Entry and open the contract. Hit Maintain Document button.
4) Click on Approval Details link.
5) The following error is thrown:
No approval process of id is registered with the system. (18081,1046) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.OnExecute Name:InitById PCPC:8724 Statement:100
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:ApprovalManager Statement:7
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.ApprovalController.OnExecute Name:CreateApprovalMgr Statement:62
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.ApprovalController.OnExecute Name:SetApprovalMgr Statement:33
Called from:SCM_CS_WORKFLOW.Controllers.DocApprovalController.OnExecute Name:DisplayStatus Statement:222
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document