EAP Days Outstanding Is Missing For Reconciled Payments
(Doc ID 2162975.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Days Outstanding is missing for Reconciled payments.
If there is a reconciled payment that has payment clear date greater than payment then "Days Outstanding" field on Payment Inquiry page should be populated. It worked fine in 9.0 but got broken in 9.2 Image 11. As per PeopleBooks:
Displays the number of days difference between the payment date and the due date for
unreconciled payments. For reconciled payments, this is the number of days difference
between the payment date and the payment clear date.".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment.
2. Look for sample payment reference number for test purposes. On Demo, take payment reference number TRDMO2.
3. Click on payment id and open up the payment. Notice that it has not been reconciled.
4. Reconcile: Go to Manual Reconciliation and enter Search parameters.
5. Select the payment and hit "Reconcile" button.
6. After Reconciliation, go back to payment Inquiry and look for the payment again.
7. Click open the payment.
8. Days Outstanding is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!