EAR9.2:Unable To Modify The Incorrect Direct Journal Payment Which is Budget Checked
Last updated on JULY 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Accounts and Balances
User is not able to modify the incorrect Direct Journal Payment which is budget checked.
User should have ability to reverse the budget checked payment and then should be able to uncheck the 'Complete' checkbox from Modify Accounting Entries page to correct the Direct Journal payment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable the Commitment Control for AR.
- Create a deposit with multiple payment and mark all the payment for Direct Journal.
- Create accounting entries for any payment sequence.
- Select the complete chekbox and run the budget check.
- Go to modify accounting entry page and there is no functionality to reverse the budget check and modify the payment.
- From Regular deposit payment can not be deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms