Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Credit Card Payments
The below issues occurred when running the Credit Card Hosting Conversion process(FS_CCHOST_CV):
- The new Token is not properly recorded at the records BI_HDR_CRCARD, INTFC_CRCARD, CRCARD_HST, INTFC_BI_HDR and INTFC_BI_HDRCMP.
- Business Unit currency is not passed to CyberSource when converting Credit Card data from INTFC_BI_HDR and INTFC_BI_HDRCMP when several transactions have the same CC information, the same Token is used.
- SetId and Bill To Customer are not updated in the temporary profile record CR_CARD_PROF when Credit Cards are being converted for records BI_HDR_CRCARD, CRCARD_HST, INTFC_BI_HDR, INTFC_BI_HDRCMP and RMA_HEADER.
- Credit cards with Denied Status are converted.
The above issue should be resolved and it should not occur again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup CyberSource Credit Card hosting.
- Run the Credit Card Hosting Conversion process(FS_CCHOST_CV) process from the navigation: Main Menu, Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Upgrade, Credit Card Hosting, Convert Credit Card Data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms