PE: Enrollment is Not Synced Across the APT and Self Service
(Doc ID 2163457.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records
After enrolling the students via APT enrollment process.In Self Service, their enrollment is not reflected. As student again, when you try to enroll using my Schedule Builder, an error message (“already enrolled”) appears. According to the APT however, the student is still not enrolled.
If one student is handled in APT enrollment, then sync is OK and no errors appear in enrollment. With more students, it seems that only the last student is handled correctly.
The enrollment should be synced between APT and Self Service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign APT instance to the Student Program Plan. Do it for multiple students
2. Run APT request process for them using manual selection
3. Activate the Term for the students
4. Schedule the classes
5. Run APT enrollment process for them using manual selection
6. Once, the process is success, Verify their enrollment
7. Go to Academic progress Tracker and click on the AIR Item Seq for the course that enrolled.
8. Only the last Student ID of the sequence in APT enrollment process is enrolled.
9 Now, As a Student, go to self service - PE - My Classes , Enrolled Classes are not shown for them (except for the last Student ID of the sequence in APT enrollment process)
10. Go to my Schedule Builder to self enroll the class
11. It will give an error "You are already enrolled in the Class"
12. Now navigate to SS- Academic Records- My Course History. Here you will see that course in My Academics
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enroll the students using Program enrollment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!