CRM 9.2 Content Based Routing For Structured Emails Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2163488.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Multichannel Communications - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CRM 9.2, they have an issue with the content based routing. They are trying to achieve structured email routing and when sending emails from 3rd party (or using the delivered Sample QA Webforms) to PeopleSoft CRM, the PTCMAIL job is not getting triggered.
In the sent email from the 3rd party, they are passing to the XML the web form category id and from address. However, the content based routing is not getting assigned for Template Category is identified from the incoming email.
Even though the category is getting populated, the AMP routing rules are not getting triggered and the email is not getting routed as expected (thus it goes to the default worklist ID). Under Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > Define Servers and Security > Mailbox Details > Mailbox Definition, the customer has setup a custom Content Routing hierarchy, a custom behavior and associated worklist under Associate Rules and Worklist. We have replicated the same behavior in a demo environment.
The issue is that the email still gets routed to default worklist of the Mailbox Definition.
1. Login to PIA
2. Configure ERMS to work with PeopleSoft
3. Under Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > Define Servers and Security > Mailbox Details > Mailbox Definition, setup a default Group Worklist
4. Under same navigation, setup a custom Content Routing hierarchy
5. Under same navigation, setup custom Associate Rules and Worklist and use a different associated worklist than the default at step 3
6. Under Associate Rules and Worklist, for the behavior setup Actions as Auto Acknowledge and Auto Route.
7. Go to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > Define Servers and Security > Sample QA Webforms and go to Create Case Webform, enter customer and problem information and click submit
8. Go to the Mailbox and verify that the email has arrived
9. Go to Main Menu > Correspondence > Search Inbound Emails and verify that the email was processed
10. Notice that the email was routed to the default worklist, which is not correct
11. When checking the Process Monitor, first the RB_MAIL_READ processed the email, but after that the PRCEMAIL job was not triggered anymore (as is the case of Unstructured Emails). Only the RB_MAILROUTE runs, but the email is routed to the default worklist setup on the Mailbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document