EGL: Journal Edit Process Abends at Step IU_PROCESSOR.U400_KLS.PrcTL with "ORA-00001: unique constraint" Error For An InterUnit Journal With Multibook Ledger Group
(Doc ID 2163701.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Edit process abended at Step IU_PROCESSOR.U400_KLS.PrcTL with below error for specific journals, entered by user using GL Journal Entry page.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Ledger Group with 3 Ledgers in it, 1 primary, 2 translation ledgers.
2. Create 2 new BUs with above new Ledger Group linked in ledgers for a unit.
3. Create a multibook, interunit journal with 5 lines in BU 1 with the new multibook Ledger Group, with first 2 lines to BU 1, next 3 lines to BU 2. Line amounts: 10.00, -10.00, line 3 is blank, 5.00, -6.00
4. Go to translation ledger lines. On lines with blank amount, leave Rate Type and Exchange Rate blank. Then in the Base Amount field, enter in -0.04 in first blank field and 0.01 in the next.
5. Return to primary ledger lines and click Save.
6. Then run the online journal edit process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document