Shipment Schedules Page in Order Entry Component Displays Wrong Line Number
Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing the shipments/schedule page and navigating with the arrows at the top/right of the screen, that the Shipment Schedule detail in the scroll moves to the next row of data, however the line number displayed in the header does not change, unless you touch something in the scroll below.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Go to Create/Update Order. Do a Search.
2) Pick Order CEN0001 for BU US001.
3) Click on Shipment Schedules Link.
4) Click on Down-Double-Arrow to go to next line.
5) Notice: Line number on the header has not changed.
6) Click any tab on Shipment Schedules (like Ship To). Notice Line Number gets updated on clicking any tabs on the Shipment Schedules Grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms