Open Enrollment Elections for Plan Type 6x Are Ignored If Employees Had Previously Submitted A Waive
(Doc ID 2164058.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Enrollment update for FSA/HSA plans are ignored if the employee first submitted a waive and then resubmitted as elected.
When an employee does the following steps, there is an issue with the processing of the event:
1. Selects open enrollment event and waived a plan such as savings plans
2. System processes the event and terminates FSA coverage effective 1/1/2016 as per the Event Rules
3. Employee realizes they want FSA for 2,500, so they go into the event again and adds 2,500 annual pledge for FSA
4. Event processes, but the FSA termination coverage row continues to exist in PS_FSA_BENEFIT table
5. If employee logs in again and submits a 3rd time (without touching anything), the changes in the FSA pledge are then reflected in the base benefits table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document