Survey and Scorm Scores are Working Differently When the Display Raw Score is Checked
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Survey and SCORM based leaning's Score visibility in My Learning page is working differently when the Display Raw Score is checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the raw score check box. in Set Up ELM > Content
2. Create a class having survey as Learning component.
8. Check the My Learning > Class Progress page.
3. Rebuild Indexes
4. Go To Self Service > Learning > Find learning > enroll to the class and complete it.
5. Go to My Learning>Click on the survey .
6. Score is not visible
7. Now Go to the content page and uncheck the raw score check box.
8. Score is visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms