‘Assign New Resource’ Button Not Finding Supplier When PO Integration is Enabled
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No Suppliers are available for Sourcing the work order when using 'Assign New Resource' and selecting "Assign Service Provider through Bid Process"
1. Services Procurement (sPro) Business unit supplier rule is setup as Service Type / Service.
2. Enable Work order sourcing on Work order tab of Business unit setup
3. Perform Supplier network and supplier sourcing setup.
4. Create sPro requisition
5. Review and source to suppliers - Supplier list is provided as per Service type /Service rule.
6. Fill Bid
7. Generate work Order
8. Release Work Order
9. Click on Assign new resource on work order - No Supplier IDs are available for sourcing the work order to suppliers.
(See attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms