Career Planning: Career Progression Chart "Compare Role to Role" Button Missing Text in Base & ML
(Doc ID 2164788.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR Administrators access the Career Progression Chart, the button "Compare Role to Role" in the Profile Summary is missing text/ label in Base Language (English) and ML (French & Dutch).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Administrator
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Career Planning > Prepare Evaluation/ Career Plan > Career Progression Chart
3. Enter Job Code (For Ex: 600145: Manager - Accounting)
4. Select Job to Compare in Career Path - Approved/ Official Group Box
5. Click on Senior Accounting Manager (Career Move: 1)
6. When Profile Summary Group Box Loads Locate Profile Comparison Box
7. Notice the Button Label Missing Text
8. Per PeopleBooks, Button Text Should Read "Compare Role to Role"
Note: The same steps and results were replicated when changing language at login to French and Dutch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!