Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicant merge process is not copying hire details of the source applicant to the target applicant
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Select two duplicate applicants. (Source applicant ID must have been hired for a job opening prior to merge and job opening must have a status of open. The job opening status must be open in order to view the end results)
2. Navigate to Applicant Data for source Applicant ID
3. Click on Disposition Hired for job opening and make note of page/hire details
4. Run 'Process Duplicate Applicants' process.
5. Find the duplicates and make the applicant with the hired job opening as the source and other as target.
6. Run the merger process.
7. Navigate to Applicant Data for Target Applicant ID
8. Click on Disposition Hired for job opening
9. Hire details is not displayed on disposition details page nor is there data input in the ps_hrs_hire table for the target applicant ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms