EEX 9.1: System Allows to Load Duplicate Master Card MC3/MC2 files Into My Wallet or Transaction Error Table
(Doc ID 2164998.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit card file can be uploaded twice into the system with exact details after changing the file name.
1. Place your CDF V3 file into an accessible path.
2. Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Corporate Credit Cards > Load External Data Sources.
3. Choose data source of "MasterCard CDF3".
4. Tick "Load External Data" (don't tick any other box).
5. Enter your path and file name into the filename box.
6. Run EX_DATA_LOAD.
7. Once it runs to success and rows get added to PS_EX_TRANS, repeat steps (2) to (6) after changing the file name.
File loads successfully with an incremented SEQ_NBR field in EX_TRANS record.
Duplicate transactions should not be uploaded into the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document