Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit card file can be uploaded twice into the system with exact details after changing the file name.
1. Place your CDF V3 file into an accessible path.
2. Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Corporate Credit Cards > Load External Data Sources.
3. Choose data source of "MasterCard CDF3".
4. Tick "Load External Data" (don't tick any other box).
5. Enter your path and file name into the filename box.
6. Run EX_DATA_LOAD.
7. Once it runs to success and rows get added to PS_EX_TRANS, repeat steps (2) to (6) after changing the file name.
File loads successfully with an incremented SEQ_NBR field in EX_TRANS record.
Duplicate transactions should not be uploaded into the system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms