Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excel crashes when toggling between PeopleSoft Spreadsheet Journal Import and Hyperion SmartView 22.214.171.124.
'Microsoft Excel has stopped working
Windows can try to recover your information and restart the program.
Restart the program'
Steps to Replicate:
1. Open fresh instance of Excel
2. Open JE Template Excel file
3. Open separate Excel with or without an existing Smart View connection
4. Open the Smart View Panel by either by
i. Clicking Smart View Ribbon Panel itself OR
ii. Clicking Smart View Ribbon Connections AND selecting to Connect via a Most Recently Used Connection
5. Toggle from the Smart View Excel File to the JE Template . . . Excel crashes OR
6. If you open a Smart View file, activate the Smart View Panel and then try to open a JE Template Excel file . . . Excel crashes
If the Smart View Panel is activated for any reason, if you swap/toggle from that file to a JE Template file (already opened or upon opening) Excel will crash.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms