Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a User Restarts an approval thread, the new Worklist entry is not created correctly leading to incorrect number of worklist entries shown in Fluid page and error when attempting to approve in Classic approval pages.
This action cannot be performed. Please contact your system administrator. Missing cross-reference table, thread ID 0.
1. Have some Purchase Order approvals pending
2. Go to Enterprise Components - Approvals - Approvals - Monitor Approvals
3. Select one of the approvals and click the Restart button.
4. Log in as the approver, review the Approval tile in Fluid and it will show the correct number of pending approvals
5. Click on the tile and the new approval created for the restart is not shown
6. Go to Classic Home - Worklist, the new approval created for the restart is there
7. Attempt to approve and error is thrown
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms