Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing copy project in Application Designer for a specific project, if the user tries to print the Compare Reports, the Upgrade and Done checkboxes (on the project Upgrade tab) are not being printed. The behavior is inconsistent between the following attempts to print (some of these work sometimes, while others will not print the Upgrade and Done checkboxes):
1. Open App Designer
2. Open the project to be copied from source to target and perform a copy project
3. After finished, the Upgrade tab of the project should show some Upgrade/Done checkboxes as checked.
4. Try to print the upgrade project reports as follows:
- File > Print - does NOT show Upgrade/Done checkboxes
- Ctrl+P - shows correctly the Upgrade/Done checkboxes
- Printer icon - does NOT show Upgrade/Done checkboxes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms