Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering Alternate Character Address and then closing the Edit/View Address Detail sub-page on the Modify Person page, the entered information disappears upon reopening the page.
ISSUE REPLICATION STEPS
This issue occurs with the below steps;
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Modify a Person
2. Click Correct History button on the bottom of a page
3. Click "Edit/View Address Detail" hyperlink in the Contact Information tab
4. Change Country anything to JPN (Japan)
5. Click "Update/View Address" hyperlink to open Edit Address page
6. Enter address and then click OK button.
7. Click Alternate Character Address Push button
8. Enter alternate characters and then click OK button
9. Again, click Alternate Character Address Push button
10. The entered information was disappeared.
At the step 10, if both Postal Code and Address are existing in Postal Code table, alternate characters address which is related to the Postal Code entered at the step 6 will be shown.
But the information which is entered at the step 8 are disappeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms