Information disappears after entering Alternate Character Address and then closing a page in Edit/View Address Detail page
(Doc ID 2165490.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering the Alternate Character Address and then closing the Edit/View Address Detail sub-page on the Modify Person page, the entered information disappears upon reopening the page.
ISSUE REPLICATION STEPS
This issue occurs with the below steps;
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Modify a Person
2. Click Correct History button on the bottom of a page
3. Click "Edit/View Address Detail" hyperlink in the Contact Information tab
4. Change Country anything to JPN (Japan)
5. Click "Update/View Address" hyperlink to open Edit Address page
6. Enter address and then click OK button.
7. Click Alternate Character Address Push button
8. Enter alternate characters and then click OK button
9. Again, click Alternate Character Address Push button
10. The entered information was disappeared.
At the step 10, if both Postal Code and Address are existing in Postal Code table, alternate characters address which is related to the Postal Code entered at the step 6 will be shown.
But the information which is entered at the step 8 are disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document