Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxy Unable to find employees using "Find Employee" link.
When the Find Employee link is clicked the employee details should appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a delegation request and accept by Proxy.
2. Login with Proxy and navigate: Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Absence Request
3. In "Proxy For", select the name of the delegator.
4. Click Refresh.
5. Click on "Find Employee" link.
6. Try searching for employee who is appearing in the grid but belong to different department. System throws error "The Search returned no results."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms