Multiple Absence Request Page In MSS Requires Save After Approving An Employee
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have identified an issue in which the Manager was notified that the page requires saving even though it does not contain a Save Button in Multiple Absence Requests page, this created confusion since the Manager may interpret that the Approval was not correctly transacted.
Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes.
1. Employee Request for a Leave
2. Login as Manager & Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exception > Multiple Absence Request
3. Select the Request submitted by the Employee
4. Click Approve or Deny then Click yes for the Confirmation prompt
5. Once you leave the page a notification appears prompting the user that a transaction was not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms