Unable To Properly Return To Absence History After Clicking Edit
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS View Absence History - Unable to properly return to Absence History after clicking Edit button.The Absence Request page was displayed instead of the Absence Request History page. With this, Manager was unable to Edit other Draft Leave Request for the Employee without re-clicking the Link - Absence Request History.
1. Login as Manager - KS0010 and Navigate to MSS > Time Management > Report Time > Absence Request
2. Request Leave for KS0005 then Click Save for Later
3. Navigate to MSS > Time Management > View Time > Absence Request History
4. Select the Employee (the Absence Request History page shows up)
5. Click Edit for the Draft Absence Request.
6. Clicking View Absence Request History again will show it to a Modal Window with no Edit button.
7. Click Direct Reports
8. Click the Employee Again (KS0005)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms