EAP: Incorrect Base Amounts Calculated On Manual Payments Recorded On A Foreign Currency Voucher
(Doc ID 2165541.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect base amounts were calculated on manual payments recorded on a foreign currency voucher.
1. Entered voucher in BU = US001
2. Currency = AUD with AUS Vendor
3. Split the payment into two schedules
4. First payment Record and Save
5. Then change the Record back to Schedule
6. Change the amount for the first schedule
7. Then need to change the amount for the second schedule
9. Go to the first schedule and Record Payment again
10. Payment Post
11. Go to the second schedule and Record Payment
12. Payment Post
13. Check the Accounting Entries
14: Incorrect accounting entries are generated at Payment Post with the entire difference being posted to realized gain/loss
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document