When Effective Date of Marital Status is Updated on Personal Information Page, Marital Status Does Not Revert to the Previous Marital Status
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
In Self Service >> Personal Information >> Martial status,
The marital status value does not change when the employee changes the effective date value to past date and then changes the value to future date.
The marital status still displays the value for the past effective date.
The marital status should reflect the correct value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as employee , navigate to Self Service >> Personal Information >> Marital status.
2) Submit the Marital status change as of Current date.
3) Login as Administrator, approve the marital status change.
4) Navigate to Workforce Administrations >> Personal Information >> Modify a Person, check Marital status is changed.
5) Login as employee and Navigate to Self service >> Personal Information >> Marital Status.
6) Verify the current marital status. Change the date on the field "Date Change Will Take Effect" to a Past Date. The marital status changes to reflect the value as of that date.
7) Now change the field "Date Change Will Take Effect" to a Future Date. The marital status does not change and still displays the previous value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms