Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core, General
Unable to enter data in Off Cycle Request
An issue with the page design, prevents us from saving data in the Off Cycle request for additional payments.
Page data is inconsistent with database.(18,1)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Off Cycle > Off Cycle Request
2. Create an off cycle request.
3. Enter five employees into the request for additional payments and Save the data.
4. Now enter an additional employee, ensuring it is added after the employee with sequence number 1
5. Attempt to save the data. This is where the issue occurs.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enter an additional employee after sequence number 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms