Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Rollover does not populate Attention To field on new distribution.
1) Create a requisition, making sure to populate Attention To field on the schedule.
2) Save, approve and budget check the requisition.
3) Copy the requisition to a purchase order. Notice that Attention To field is copied to PO distribution.
4) Save, approve and budget check the purchase order.
5) Rollover the PO.
6) See that the new distribution created by rollover did not populate Attention To field.
NOTE: <Bug 20807653> resolved issue where Attention To field was being erased from the original distribution after rollover. Both old and new distributions should have the field populated after rollover.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms