PO Rollover Does Not Populate Attention To Field On New Distribution
(Doc ID 2165887.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Rollover does not populate Attention To field on new distribution.
1) Create a requisition, making sure to populate Attention To field on the schedule.
2) Save, approve and budget check the requisition.
3) Copy the requisition to a purchase order. Notice that Attention To field is copied to PO distribution.
4) Save, approve and budget check the purchase order.
5) Rollover the PO.
6) See that the new distribution created by rollover did not populate Attention To field.
NOTE: <Bug 20807653> resolved issue where Attention To field was being erased from the original distribution after rollover. Both old and new distributions should have the field populated after rollover.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document