"Return to Select Employees" Links shows from compensation history when accessed from Company Directory
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to Select Employees' hyperlink shows when compensation history is accessed from company directory.
The Return to Select Employees hyperlink should only be displayed when accessing the compensation history while traversing from Manager Dashboard > Direct Reports pagelet
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Logon as a manager
- From the Direct Line Reports pagelet select the Action 'View Compensation History'
- Manager take to the Comp History page - 'Return to Select Employees' hyperlink shows and 'Return To Home' hyperlink
- Navigate to Company Directory > Org Chart
- Against a direct report select Actions > View Compensation History
- Manager take to the Comp History page - 'Return to Select Employees' hyperlink shows and 'Return to Org Chart Viewer' hyperlin
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms