EAP: Voucher Summary Page Field Value Overlapping Issue
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are issues with the way the vendor name and address lines display on the Summary Tab of the Regular Entry Tab.
- Address lines 2&3 are appearing on top of each other.
- Max Char length displays on top of Pay terms and Voucher Source
1) Create Supplier Name as NWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
2) Supplier Address 1 as OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
3) Check the Identifying Information page and also the voucher summary page
4) Navigate: Accounts Payable> Vouchers> Add/Update> Regular Entry
5) Find existing voucher and open the Summary Page
Notice the Vendor Name and Address information is not displayed correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms