PO_POCHNG Updated Qty_PO To 0 On PO_LINE_DISTRIB When Amount Only PO
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_POCHNG updated qty_po to 0 on po_line_distrib for amount only POs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created one Amount Only Requisition
2. Submitted the Req for Approval
3. Fully Approved the Requisition and verified the REQ_STATUS in PS_REQ_HDR table
4. Ran Po Auto Source Process to Create PO
5. Verified PO Created for this Req and check the QTY_PO
6. Now Edited the Requisition and changed the amount and submitted again
7. Approved the Req and Ran the Changed order Process
8. Now verified the QTY_PO in PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB table it is getting updated to zero which should not happen, QTY_REQ is still one which is correct.
9. Verified QTY_PO in PS_PO_LINE_SHIP here QTY_PO is correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms