Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue fixed under Bug 20809825, is not fixed for Pay Cycle Job AP_PCJOB. Multiple APY2021X1 processes will schedule with same RUNCONTROL ID. The Check File will create and overwrite each other -- So only one file will be created instead of 4 Files. Example, two Checks for two different Payments and Two File Copies for two different Payments.
1. Set two different External Bank Accounts with Check Form 1: USBNK/CHCK and USBNK/SYS
2. Set both the Bank Account to create File Copy.
3. Create two different Vouchers to be paid from two different bank accounts created above: Voucher ID J1 and J2
4. Create a Pay Cycle with selection criteria to have both vouchers paid from same Pay Cycle: Pay Cycle = PCJ
5. Run the Pay Cycle using the APPCJOB: Pay Cycle Job = PAYJ
6. Submit the Job
7. Job completes successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms