Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Review Payments > Acknowledge Files > Acknowledgement File Contents shows Dispatch Status = Error
Sequence, Error Code, and Error Message fields are blank.
PMT_STATV3 Layout does not show the Error Message in Acknowledgement File Contents.
The Error Message is also not displaying in the FGX1001 Report
1. Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Import Acknowledgement Files > load Layout: PMT_STATV3
2. Sample from PAIN.126 shows that the transaction is RJCT (Rejected)
3. However the reason code is not in the <Rsn> line, it's blank...the Reason Code is appearing in the <Prtry> line
<Id>Royal Bank of Canada 0003</Id>
<AddtlInf>DUPLICATE END TO END ID</AddtlInf>
4. Financial Gateway > Review Payments > Acknowledge Files > Acknowledgement File Contents shows Dispatch Status = Error > Sequence, Error Code, and Error
Message fields are blank
5. FGX1001 Report also does not list the Error Code and Error Message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms