E-PN/PRCS: CMgrCntrlImp::CreateCacheDir error locking cache directory When Running AE Or SQR
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. PeopleTools release and patch : 8.55.05
2. PeopleSoft Application and release : HCM 9.1
3. Database Product and version : SQL SERVER 2014
1. Description of Problem : When delivered request like AEMINITEST is run from Process Scheduler the Application Server crashes.
2. Sequence of events :
a. PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
b. Run AEMINITEST
c. User is exited and taken completely back to PIA sign on screen
d. Process Monitor does not show the process request as having run
1. Quantify the impact : Process Scheduler is unusable. Unable to run any Process Request.
2. Issue exists for every user.
< Cases with an error message >
When attempting to submit an Application Engine from Process Scheduler, the following error occurs.
- - - - - - - -
PSPAL: Abort: Unrecoverable exception received
PSPAL: Abort: Location: E:\pt85505c-retail\peopletools\src\pspal\exception_winunhandled.cpp:577: PSPAL::UnhandledExceptionFilter::RecoverableExceptionFilter
PSAPPSRV.2228 (0) [2016-07-25T10:59:34.405] - - - (-1) CMgrCntrlImp::CreateCacheDir error locking cache directory: system errno = 32-Broken pipe
PSAPPSRV.2228 (0) [2016-07-25T10:59:34.406] - - - (0) Server failed to start
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms