Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Tools 8.55 the Tree Import process errors when the input file being used is the one created from the Tree Export process in Tools 8.55.
To execute TREE EXPORT and IMPORT on Windows platform follow the below steps:
1. Go to Tree Manager > Tree Utilities > Export Tree
2. Enter a new value
3. Specify the path and file name in 'Output File Name'
4. Enter the Tree details and run the process.
5. Once the process goes to success then execute the Import process.
6. Go to Tree Manager > Tree Utilities > Import Tree
7. Enter a new Run Control value.
8. Specify the same path and file name for 'Input File Name' as entered in 'Output File Name'.
9. Run the process.
The Tree Import process goes to error with the below error message in the log:
"Input file contains no valid tree records".
This happens in Windows only, there is no issue in Linux.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms