Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues have been seen in Campus Mobile version 5.2:
1. The time calculation in Today schedule on the Landing Page is off by one hour - If the class starts at 2:30PM and the current time is 3:30PM, Today's schedule shows the class starts now, which is one hour later than the scheduled class start time.
2. The Calendar view of the Class Schedule does not show today's class that is set up with only one meeting - If a class has a meeting pattern with start and end date to be on the same day, it doesn't appear on "today" of the calendar view if the meeting occurs today. However, one meeting classes that are in future, later than today, do appear.
3. The Notifications tab on the What's Happening Today or the Landing page is not tapable in Android. Nothing happens upon clicking it. Issue only in Android not in iOS.
4. When the Financial Aid Year is changed using the chevrons, as opposed to using the button to select a different Aid year, the spinner comes up which does not go away and all of the information for the Aid Year is not loaded.
DB Platform - N/A
Tools Version - 8.54
Application & Version - PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions release 9 Campus Mobile Version 5.2.
System Name - N/A
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
Enroll a student in a couple of classes and two other classes that have one meeting each, meeting pattern that occurs only today and the other with a meeting pattern that occurs only tomorrow (For the one meeting classes - leads today from 6 - 8 PM and the other occurs tomorrow from 10 - 11 AM)
1. Go to Whats Happening page in Campus Mobile as the student.
2. Notice the display shows the Class Starts now.
3. Another Class that leads in couple of hours correctly shows the time.
4. Whats Happening Today page shows the class that starts at 6PM, however, when the Schedule is clicked it opens the Calendar view of the schedule and the 6:00 PM Class is not displayed.
5. Viewing the schedule as a list shows the class.
6. Go back to the What's Happening page (applies to Android only)
7. Click Notifications tab
8. Notice nothing happens
9. Go to Financial Aid
10. Using the > prompts, scroll through aid years
11. Either the app spins or it will move to the appropriate aid years for which the student is active but not all the data loads.
Campus Mobile version 5.2 testing is impacted and may lead to go-live delays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms