Split Distribution Issue On eProcurement Requisition- Dept ID on second Distribution Line is Defaulted Back to Dept Id on First Distribution Line
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Split the Distributions and change the Dept id on 2nd line.
After clicking Save and submit or Save and Preview if you Edit req and review the distributions ,the Deptid on 2nd distribution line is defaulted back to the Deptid which is on Distribution line 1.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create A requisition for VAT enabled BU (CAN01)
2) Add a special request item
3) Add a new Accounting line and change the distribution on Accounting line 2
4) Click on Save and Preview approvals or click on Save and Submit
5) Now click on Edit requisition and go back
6) Deptid on Accounting line 2 is again changed back to Dept id which is on Accounting line 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms