An OpenItem Account Is Not Allowed To Be Selected As Chartfield Value In Supplier Contract
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Account that is marked as OpenItem can’t be used as a chartfield at the Contract Line level.
- Setup an Open Item Account.
- Create a PO and go to Distribution Line page.
- Select the Open Item account and save the page. No Error.
- Open a Supplier Contract.
- Go to PO distribution line page.
- Provide the same open item account and see the error.
See the following error:
Open Item account can not be used for PO releases.(10400,721)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms