E-MAP: MAP Approvals. Layout PT_MAPFLUID View Initialization URL Does Not Render Even Though All Images Are Present, In Database And On Web Server
(Doc ID 2168052.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55.05 version, Mobile Application Platform (MAP)
The MAP File Synchronization works, the templates, layouts and images are all downloaded on web server into PSFT_HR/map directory. The View Initialization URL from PT_MAPFLUID Layout does not render the page, there are broken icons with X through them.
The expectation is that the Page will render correctly with View Initialization URL from PT_MAPFLUID Layout is pasted into new tab of after session log in.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform MAP File Synchronization.
2. Verify with View Gateway Files that all templates, layout and images are present.
3. Verify physically that all files have been downloaded into the web server's PSFT_HR/map directory.
4. Under MAP, select Layouts, open PT_MAPFLUID template and select View Initialization URL.
5. Paste the URL presented in new tab.
6. Observe that the page does not display the images correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document