ETL 9.2 The Delivered T&L Fluid Page For ESS Web Clock Allows Users To Manipulate Or Delete Punch Times
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Delivered T&L Fluid Page for ESS Web Clock Allows Users to Manipulate or Delete Punch Times
The delivered T&L Fluid page for Employee Self Service allows users to change and delete their punch times. The delivered T&L standard (non-Fluid) ESS Web Clock page does not allow either such manipulations of punch times.
Customer wants to know why the Fluid version of the T&L Web Clock was delivered this way? Also, they wants to know if there is any other way (e.g. configuration, security, etc.) to change this functionality other than customizing the delivered page?
1. Login to Employee Self Service in Fluid.
2. Select Report Time
3. From the dropdown select any Job.
4. Enter Punch Type and TRC for selected Job and then click Submit.
5. We can see Punch Time once submitted.
6. We have the option clicking the forward arrow in this screen to move to next screen.
7. Here we see the Delete Button.
Issue is, because of this Delete button user able to delete his own punch times.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms