ETL 9.2 The Delivered T&L Fluid Page For ESS Web Clock Allows Users To Manipulate Or Delete Punch Times
(Doc ID 2168215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Delivered T&L Fluid Page for ESS Web Clock Allows Users to Manipulate or Delete Punch Times
The delivered T&L Fluid page for Employee Self Service allows users to change and delete their punch times. The delivered T&L standard (non-Fluid) ESS Web Clock page does not allow either such manipulations of punch times.
Customer wants to know why the Fluid version of the T&L Web Clock was delivered this way? Also, they wants to know if there is any other way (e.g. configuration, security, etc.) to change this functionality other than customizing the delivered page?
1. Login to Employee Self Service in Fluid.
2. Select Report Time
3. From the dropdown select any Job.
4. Enter Punch Type and TRC for selected Job and then click Submit.
5. We can see Punch Time once submitted.
6. We have the option clicking the forward arrow in this screen to move to next screen.
7. Here we see the Delete Button.
Issue is, because of this Delete button user able to delete his own punch times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document