Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.1 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia, Year End Processing
GPAU_PSM_CRE.MAIN.Step10 clears all allowances for all employees
A fix was introduced in GP bundle 2015-C to add the step above.
This step looks for negative allowances, produces a report then does a SQLexec to clear the value and descr.
The SQLexec does not specify the employee so all employees have that allowance cleared.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Assign Earnings and Deductions > One Time (Positive Input)
2. Add a negative allowance amount for a employee
3. Calculate and Finalize Calendar Group ID
4. Run Payment Summary Data AUS for employee KA0009 Tax Year 2016
5. In Review Payment Summary for employee KA0009 total Allowance value zero
6. If we review other employee suppose KA0001 it was showing total allowance value zero
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, for other users allowance amount became zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms