Assign Entitlements And Takes Page Not Consistent When Performing Certain Actions
(Doc ID 2168472.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2 PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management, Performance
Assign entitlements and takes page not consistent when performing certain actions:
It is configured that for an absence take it is not allowed to enter for example ‘entitlement units’ on the ‘Assign entitlements and takes’ page but when you do certain actions it becomes possible.
Can you please make sure that even when these actions are performed you are not allowed to enter values like for example ‘entitlement units’
For Absence Entitlement Element Type values Unit element type, Element name unit, Element unit and Frequency won't be blank if you change from Absence Take.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Assign Entitlements and Takes
2. Select an employee and search
3. Assign element type 'Absence Take' and fill element name, Begin and End Date. Save the page
4. It is not possible to enter values for Unit element type, Element name unit, Element unit and Frequency
5. Return back to the search page and select same employee id. Change element type to Absence Entitlement and Save the page
6. It was showing blank data for Unit element type, Element name unit, Element unit and Frequency
7. If I return to search and select the same employee id again now it was possible to enter the values
8. Same Absence Take element was showing for Absence Entitlement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!