Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The engine PC_PRICING is not creating the target rows when using a wild card character "%" in the user fields on the custom rates.
1. Create a Custom rate with number of fields as five.
1.1 For the first two fields select RESOURCE_TYPE and RESOURCE_SUB_CAT.
1.2 For the three others select user fields.
2. Create a Rate Set.
3. Create the Rate Plan containing the above rate set.
4. Create a Source type and a SubCategory.
5. Go to Populate Custom Rates and select the Custom rate created above.
5.1 Select the RESOURCE_TYPE and RESOURCE_SUB_CAT created above.
5.2 For the rest of the three fields use wild card character "%".
5.3 Add a Cost Rate and/or Billing Rate.
6. Create a Project and an Activity.
7. On Rate tab select the above Rate Plan and press the Update Activities button.
8. Create a transaction having the analysis type as the source from the rate set and then process the transaction.
9. After running the engine PC_WRAPPER the system didn’t create the target rows as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms