PO Denied Button Updates PO Line Status To 'Denied' Even PO Line Has Been Vouchered.
(Doc ID 2168653.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Denied button updates PO line status to 'Denied' even PO line has been vouchered.
1. Create a PO, copy from requisition.
2. Approve, Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
3. Receive the PO.
4. Create a voucher.
5. Modify the PO from step 1 via Change Order button.
5. Using the Copy From dropdown, add a new PO line by copying a new requisition.
6. Save the PO. All PO line status becomes Pending.
7. Log in as a PO Approver.
8. Deny the PO. All the PO lines are updated to Denied status even the lines that are already vouchered in step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document