Interview Evaluation Sends Reminder Email When Evaluation Is Completed from Myalert Pagelet
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An interview evaluation form accessed via the My Alerts pagelet is not recognized in PeopleSoft HCM as having been complete and keep sending reminder mail to the interviewer.This is happening when there is multiple interview in the interview panel.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Schedule an interview for an applicant for which you are in interview panel
2. Run Interview Evaluation reminder process from Main Menu>Recruiting>Administration>Interview Evaluation Reminder
3. The interviewer will get the notification that evaluation is pending
4. Go To Recruiting Home >My alert pagelet
5. Complete the evaluation for the applicant.
6. Check the same from the Self Service page.
7. Run the Interview Evaluation reminder process again.
8. It will send an evaluation to the interviewer again although the evaluation has been complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms