GP JPN : SI Monthly Revision Remuneration Not Calculated For Emp With 'Loss By Age (PI)'
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Japan - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Social Insurance
For an employee who meets the criteria for social insurance monthly revision remuneration, the social insurance monthly revision remuneration is not being calculated if the Change Reason in Maintain Social Insurance Data JPN is 'Loss by Age (PI)'. In other words, data are not created on the page 'Review SI Mthly Remun JPN' after running Load SI Monthly Remun JPN.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an earning ER BASE PAYM to add to ER AC BASE PAY (default demo setup).
2. Setup an earning ER OVERTIME to add to ER AC TTL REM SAL (default demo setup).
3. Run payroll process for January, and finalize it. ER AC BASE PAY and ER AC TTL REM SAL should have values added to them (default demo data).
4. Enter P.I. for earning ER BASE PAYM = 120,000 and ER OVERTIME = 120,000 in February, March and April pay calendar.
5. Run payroll process for February to April payroll, and finalize them.
6. Run Load SI Monthly Remun JPN for April calendar group.
7. Verify monthly revision remuneration is not calculated on the page 'Review SI Mthly Remun JPN'.
1. Base Pay : ER AC BASE PAY => if amount is entered into the members of this accumulator element, Base Pay will be calculated.
2. Total Amt of Remuneration(Sal) : ER AC TTL REM SAL => if amount is entered into the members of this accumulator element, total amount of remuneration as a social insurance will be calculated.
In addition, the criteria for social insurance monthly revision remuneration are as below :
1) For Base Pay, Base Pay is entered for February, and then difference happens between January and February.
2) For Total Amt of Remuneration(Sal), the average amount between February and April are different from grather than 2 grades by comparing with the previous amount of monthly remuneration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms