PO_LINE_SHIP.CONVERSION_RATE is set to 0.00 by the PO_POCHNG Process.
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO_LINE_SHIP.CONVERSION_RATE values are missing after running PO Close Short. Part of running the Close Short process is the PO_POCHNG process. After the PO_POCHNG process is run, the PO_LINE_SHIP.CONVERSION_RATE value is updated to 0.00
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order for quantity 30. Split this into 3 equal schedules of 10 ea. Dispatch the PO.
2. Create 3 receipts, receiving schedules as follows: Receive Schedule 1 in full. Receive Schedule 2 - quantity 8. Receive Schedule 3 - quantity 7 in 3 separate receipts. (30 ordered, 25 received)
3. Create 3 vouchers, vouchering each receipt.
4. Query PO_LINE_SHIP and confirm CONVERSION_RATE = 1.000 for each line/schedule.
5. Run the PO Close Short process
6.Approve the Change Request
7. Run the PO_POCHNG process
6. Re-Query PO_LINE_SHIP and now notice that the CONVERSION_RATE = 1.000 for row 1 and is blank for Rows 2 and 3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms