Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error "The system Generated Supplier ID is Error (10320,298)" While Approving Supplier Registration Request
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Login to Supplier portal.
2) Click on Register as a Supplier.
3) Enter information on the different Steps.
4) Finish the registration steps and Submit.
5) Login to the Employee portal.
6) Go to Manage Request Approval page and approve the Registration ID.
7) Receive Error "0 Not Authorized (90,6)"-Click on Ok
8) Receive Error ""The system Generated Supplier ID is Error (10320,298)"--Click on Ok
Observation:-Error is received and the Supplier is not created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms