Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no error or warning details captured in the exception table when a promotion transaction that has been approved in fluid and the Job data for some reason did not get updated. System does not gives details of the error/ warning .
the following error occurs.
Further processing required
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. MSS> My team > select and employee > select promote employee
2. Enter details for the promotion
4. Approve the transaction
5. Login as an Admin and check the transaction under Workforce Admin> Self Service Transaction > Guided self service transaction > search for the employee
6. The transaction needs to be updated to the database , select the appropriate option and save
7. Get error , click on the error/warning . No details displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms