Form I-9: State Drop Down Displays Incorrect Codes in List
(Doc ID 2171050.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When employee accesses the Form I-9 via Self Service, the state code drop down includes Special State Codes for Localities Using Graduated Tax Tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee
2. Click Employee Self Service Homepage -OR- Use Navigator to Self Service > Personal Details
3. Select Form I-9 from Personal Details FLUID Page
4. Classic Form I-9 Page Opens
5. Enter Personal Details
6. Click State Drop Down
7. Notice Values Not Associated with a US State or Territory
8. Search of PeopleBooks Confirms Values are Special State Tax Codes
9. Only States and Territories Should Display
Note: This does not occur in Personal Data or Address Self Service Address FLUID Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document